Armoise oil has a spicy aroma. It has many benefits i.e. carminative, diuretic, antispasmodic & nervine. It is obtained by steam distillation. It is effective in killing intestinal worms. It rejuvenates the digestive system of the body.
It is extracted by steam distillation.
It blends well with Patchouli, Lavender, Rosemary, Pine, Clary Sage, and Cedarwood.
- Prevents painful sensation
- Reduces depression
- Protects the kidneys
- Increases sexual power
- Improves digestion
- Enhances perspiration
- Reduces the discomfort caused by arthritis
- Stimulates menstrual flow
- Used for insomnia
- Used in aromatherapy
- Used to relieve joint pains
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Has great healing capacity.
- Used for painful or delayed maturation cycle
- Used in fragrances in soaps, colognes, perfumery.
- Armoise oil is very effective in the assassination of intestinal worms.
- It invigorates the digestive system of the body.
- It has anesthetic and insomnia properties that make it effective for the treatment of the aforementioned problems.
- Armoise essential oil also works well as a local anesthetic for rheumatism, neuralgia, and arthritis.
- It also has anesthetic and insomnia properties.
- Rejuvenates the digestive system of the body
- It is great for healing
- Used in soaps, perfumes & colognes for fragrance
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.