Anise Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
We are one of the leading suppliers of superior quality Anise oil, and supply it to most parts of the world.
Anise essential oil is extracted from the seeds and dried ripe fruits of the plant. The plant is listed under Apiaceae (Umbelliferae), the most aromatic family of plants. Pimpinella Anisum is the native to Southwest Asia an Eastern Mediterranean region. The color of the oil varies from colourless to pale yellow depending on its consistency, and the main component of the oil is Anethole.
The Anise essential oil is extracted from the plant using steam distillation method coupled with fractional separation method. It has pungent liquorice type, sweet, fresh, and herbaceous smell.
The Anise essential oil contains chemicals including a-pinene, b-pinene, cis-anethole, Linalool, trans-anethole, camphene, anisaldehyde, acetoanisole, and safrole.
The oil beholds many therapeutic properties like antiseptic, cordial, digestive, antispasmodic, decongestant, anti-rheumatic, carminative, stomachic, laxative, expectorant, parasiticide, aperient, sedative, insecticide, galactagogic and stimulant.
Uses of Anise Oil
- Reduce Symptoms of Depression
- Protect Against Stomach Ulcers
- Prevents the Growth of Fungi and Bacteria
- Relieve Menopause Symptoms
- Balance Blood Sugar Levels
- Reduce Inflammation
- Used in flatulence, indigestion, hangover & Catarrh
- Has a good effect on the digestive tract by treating many problems
- Very useful in treating muscular pain
- Bronchitis & Whooping cough can be cured by the use of Anise oil
- Used to cure scabies & psoriasis
- Used in toothpaste & mouthwash
- Used as a drop on a handkerchief
- Used in soaps, Perfumes & sachets
- Directly can apply on skin to treat lice & scabies
- Used in cordials & liquors
- Used in dairy products, meat, gelatin, puddings, flavoring in alcohol, Liqueurs
- In Food Anise oil is used as a Flavoring agent
Health Benefits of Aniseed Essential Oil
Due to its unmatched properties, the Aniseed essential oil offers ample health benefits. Some of the health benefits of Aniseed oil are:
- Pain Relief and Anti-inflammatory Property : The major component of the oil, anethole, is known to possess pain relieving and anti-inflammatory property without creating sedation. It is used traditionally as a pain reliever and cures muscular pain, rheumatism, cramps, and inflammation.
- Bronchodilator : Oil helps in muscle relaxation, and this contributes to relieving the pain in many cases. With inhalation and topical massage of oil, breathing problems can be improved. It eases the congested and inflamed airways.
Fights fungal infections. The Anise essential oil is very effective against fungal infections and fights against various kinds of fungi in vitro, including Candida albicans.
- Antibacterial : The antibacterial effect of the essential oil is incredibly useful in treating respiratory illness, skin problems and in cleaning solutions. The oil is beneficial in fighting bacteria in the mouth. The diluted oil can add to the oral antimicrobial rinse. When combined with the thyme essential oil, which is considered to be most loved microbial, the antibacterial property of the aniseed oil enhances.
- Aids Digestion : This property is used extensively in promoting digestion. Few drops of oil in a warm glass of water can be helpful in digestion, especially after a feast or a heavy meal.
- Insecticide : The insecticidal property of the oil is used against the insects and smaller animals as it is toxic to them, and hence, the smell of the oil keeps them away. Oil can be used in sprays, vaporizers, and fumigants to drive away insects.
Anise oil also plays a vital role in treating many health issues like rheumatism, cough, bronchitis, whooping, cramps, colic, and flatulence.
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Relaxing to the mood