Aloe Butter Manufacturer & Supplier
Aloe Butter, a soft-solid butter originating from the India & USA, acts as a natural moisturizer. The butter comprises a combination of the properties of butter and Aloe-Vera that help soothe the skin.
Extraction of Aloe Butter
At AG Industries, the Aloe Butter is extracted from Aloe Barbadensis leaf, also known as pure Aloe Vera, and Cocus Nucefira, coconut oil fatty acids. For extraction, we deploy the industry-recognized method of cold pressing, executed in an organized way at the industry followed by proper refinement.
Properties of Aloe Vera Butter
It is a pure butter form which is white, odorless, soft, and smooth in texture. It helps in proper moisturisation of acute dry skin. It blends well with pure aloe vera and coconut oil to deliver several benefits.
Uses of Aloe Butter
There are immense uses of this Aloe Butter such as:
Uses of Shea Butter
- After sun creams and lotions
- Baby skincare
- Healthy for skin
- Dry skin
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Skin burns
- Skin rejuvenating
- Wound Healing & Anti-inflammatory
- Acts as a carrier for other components
- Use in cosmetics due to its skin soothing and restoring abilities
- Hydrating and moisturizing the skin
- Lip Balms
- Baby skincare
- Makes hair smooth, shiny, and slickly in appearance
Benefits of Aloe Butter
The following are the main benefits of this specific Butter:-
- Effective Beauty Products : Aloe Butter is a popular ingredient of lotions, creams, and soap bars. While processing and adding the butter to the products, it should be generally warmed up at a specific temperature. This helps make beauty products more effective and useful.
- Improves the Health of Hair : This butter penetrates deep into the hair to hydrate them and provide proper moisturizationas well as nutrition. It makes the hair appear shiny, silky, and soft.
- Easily Available : Aloe Butter is easily available in the market. We supply 100% purified form of this product in both national and international markets through effective channels including offline as well as online ones.
- Healthy for Skin : It provides the necessary softness and suppleness to the skin.Aloe Butter enhances the elasticity of skin from normal to dry skin. It can also be used in case of highly sensitive skin due to its creamy texture.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If breast-feeding or pregnant, consult a doctor before use.
- Children: Keep away from children.