About Sunflower Oil :
Sunflower oil reduces the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines. It has cleansing properties that eliminate dirt, sweat, and excess sebum from hair and skin. It is easily absorbed by the skin without clogging pores. It eliminates the bacteria. It also reduces pores & bruising.
- Sunflower oil is also known as sunflower seed oil or sunflower; it is derived from the seeds by the cold-pressed method.
- It hydrates, softens, prevents moisture loss & facilitates skin’s skin regeneration. It is very gentle & can be used around the eyes & for babies.
- It slows the look of wrinkles, reduces pores & evens skin tone. It can be easily absorbed into the skin.
- It is applied on hair as it hydrates, softens, repairs damage & more.
- It is used in medicines as it protects from the harmful bacteria. It is best for leg ulcers.
Sunflower oil is also known as sunflower seed oil or sunflower; it is derived from the seeds by the cold-pressed method. Its roots are used in medicinal applications for snake bites & oil is derived from flowers that work as a conditioning agent for hair.
Visit product page Carrier oil is a well-established manufacturer, supplier and exporter.
Let’s know about the chemical constituents of the sunflower oil:
LINOLEIC ACIDS (OMEGA-6):
- Moisturize hair and promote its growth
- Facilitate wound healing
- Be an effective emulsifier in the formulation of soaps and quick-drying oils
- Exhibit anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothe acne and reduce chances of future outbreaks
- Promote moisture retention in skin and hair
- Make oils feel thinner in consistency when used in an oil blend, thus being beneficial for use on acne-prone skin
- Help slow the look of aging by sustaining skin elasticity and softness
OLEIC ACIDS (OMEGA-9):
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Eliminate dandruff and support hair growth
- Boost immunity
- Exhibit antioxidant properties
- Prevent joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain
- Have emollient properties
- Soften hair without leaving a greasy or sticky residue
- Be the most common saturated fatty acid
- Have cleansing properties that eliminate dirt, sweat, and excess sebum from hair and skin
- Be an ideal emulsifying agent that binds water and oil
- Help products remain potent when stored for long periods of time
- Condition and protect hair from damage without diminishing luster or making it feel heavy
- Have exceptional cleansing properties
- Soften skin
It prevents the skin from losing its moisture it defends the outer skin from damage. It contains soothing properties that slow the look of wrinkles & fine lines. It prevents the skin from blemishes. It is easily absorbed by the skin without clogging pores. It eliminates the bacteria. It also reduces pores & bruising.
It is applied to hair as it hydrates the hair & repair damage. It is used in medicines as it protects the skin from harmful bacteria that causes infection. It has a mild scent that is used in aromatherapy.
- It is used for cleansing, exfoliating & softening skin. It moisturizes the skin.
- It is used for massage.
- It is used for an antioxidant facial serum that is beneficial for dry, normal & sensitive skin.
- It is used for a facial skin treatment that soothes blemishes like acne.
- It is used in medicines as it is best for blending.
Guide to Sunflower Oil Varieties & Their Benefits:
|Sunflower Oil variety||Country of Origin||Benefits|
|SUNFLOWER CARRIER OIL||Spain||
|SUNFLOWER ORGANIC CARRIER OIL||Spain||
- Consult a doctor before use if pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication.
- Keep away from children.
- Do patch test before use.