About Oregano Oil :
Oregano oil can be diffused for relieving symptoms of cold & cough when it is inhaled. It can improve skin problems like acne, eczema & fungal infections by eliminating bacteria & fungi. It reduces pain, itchiness & insect bites. It has calming & relaxing effects that’s why it is effective for sleep.
- Oregano’s name is derived from the Greek name “oros” & “ganos”; meaning “joy of the mountains”.
- It is used in medicines from ancient times for the respiratory & digestive ailments.
- Its two chemical constituents are thymol & carvacrol & this oil is full of anti-fungal & antibacterial properties.
- This oil has antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties as it has many health benefits.
- It helps in cough & cold when inhaled; it is used as a cleaning agent & soothes discomfort.
Oregano’s name is derived from the Greek name “oros” & “ganos”; meaning “joy of the mountains”. It is used in medicines from the ancient times. It has immune-boosting properties & health benefits. This oil has antibacterial properties; it preserves food & treats wounds & skin infections. It has curative benefits.
Visit product page Oregano oil is a well-established manufacturer, supplier and exporter.
This oil has antifungal & antibacterial properties. It stops harmful bacteria that can cause illness & infection. It can be used painkiller & for treating nail fungus.
It is used in cosmetics as it has antioxidant activity that helps in fighting the look of aging that makes skin clear & smooth. It treats acne & brightens the complexion. It is used in massage as it soothes redness, irritation, bites & other injuries.
It is used in aromatherapy as it boosts the immune system & improves the efficiency of the respiratory problems. It has calming & relaxing effects that’s why it is effective for sleep.
Oregano is extracted by the steam distillation method from the leaves of the herb. It is used in different fields.
- It is used in aromatherapy as its fragrance is inhaled & its scent helps in the emotional powerhouse that calms & relaxes the brain. It promotes fast sleep. It can be diffused for relieving symptoms of cold & cough when it is inhaled. When you inhale this oil reduces the symptoms of the flu & normal sickness. It helps in making periods regular by regulating hormones.
- It can improve skin problems like acne, eczema & fungal infections by eliminating bacteria & fungi. It reduces pain, itchiness & insect bites.
- It is diluted for hair use by rubbing on the scalp. It moisturizes the scalp & conditions the hair. It removes dandruff.
- It can be used as a cleaning agent. It also prevents fungus & mold from developing.
Guide to Oregano Oil Varieties & Their Benefits:
|Oregano Oil variety||Country of Origin||Benefits|
|Oregano Essential Oil (Conventional)||Spain|
|Oregano Organic Essential Oil||Morocco|
- Consult a doctor before use if pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication.
- Keep away from children