About Nutmeg Oil:
Nutmeg oil has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties that help in clear & glowing complexion. It is filled with health remedies, massage therapies & in perfume, soap skincare & healthcare manufacturing. It is used in male grooming products as it has spicy scent.
- It is derived from the dried kernels.
- It was once costly spice as it is known for powerful healing, mystical & aphrodisiac qualities.
- It is known for anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, carminative & cleansing properties.
- It is used in medicines & aromatherapeutic remedies for muscular aches & cramps.
- It is used in cosmetics & personal care products.
Nutmeg is derived from the Latin words nux & muscada (translated to musky nut). It is found in every house. It is native to Banda islands of Indonesia. It is used in traditional medicines.
Visit product page Nutmeg oil is a well-established manufacturer, supplier and exporter.
Nutmeg oil is extracted by the steam distillation method
Nutmeg oil is known for physical & psychological conditions & has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, carminative, energizing, cleansing, and pain-relieving properties.
- Nutmeg Oil is used in culinary as a flavoring agent. It is renowned for medicinal, odorous & cosmetics. It is filled with health remedies, massage therapies & in perfume, soap skincare & healthcare manufacturing. It is used in male grooming products as it has a spicy scent.
- Nutmeg Oil is used in aromatherapy as it promotes sleep, calms the senses & induces relaxation. It is inhaled for getting relieved from fatigue & energy levels.
- It comforts sore regions, joint pains, cramps & menstrual tension.
- Nutmeg Oil has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties that help in clear & glowing complexion.
- It soothes itchy scalp & improves the appearance of the dull, brittle & damaged hair.
Guide to Nutmeg Oil Varieties & Benefits:
|Nutmeg Oil varieties||Country of Origin||Benefits|
|Nutmeg Essential Oil||India|
|Nutmeg Organic Essential Oil||Sri Lanka|
- Keep away from children.
- Consult a doctor before use, if pregnant or nursing.
- Do the patch test.