About Neem Oil :
Neem oil is used for creating skin & hair care products as it soothes dryness, repaired damage, removes bacteria, removes lice & more. It makes oils feel thinner in consistency when used in an oil blend, thus being beneficial for use on acne-prone skin.
- For more than a thousand years Neem tree is used in medicinal & insecticidal properties.
- Neem tree is known for good health & protection that’s why Indians call it “village pharmacy.”
- It has many formulations that’s why Neem is involved in different forms.
- It is used in medicines as Neem has remedial properties as it improves health & boosts immunity.
- It is used for creating skin & hair care products as it soothes dryness, repaired damage, removes bacteria, removes lice & more.
The name of the “Neem” is derived from the Sanskrit word “Nimba” which means “bestower of good health.” It is important for medicines & organic farming. Neem tree is known for good health & protection that’s why Indians call it “village pharmacy.”
Visit product page Neem oil is a well-established manufacturer, supplier and exporter.
Let’s know about the main chemical constituents of neem carrier oil:
OLEIC ACIDS (OMEGA 9):
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth
- Boost immunity
- Exhibit anti-oxidant properties
- Prevent joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain
- Have cleansing properties that purge dirt, sweat and excess sebum from hair and skin
- Be an ideal emulsifying agent that binds water and oil
- Help products remain potent when stored for long periods of time
- Condition and protect hair from damage without diminishing luster or making it feel heavy
- Have exceptional cleansing properties
- Soften skin
- Have emollient properties
- Soften hair without leaving a greasy or sticky residue
- Be the most common saturated fatty acid
LINOLEIC ACIDS (OMEGA 6):
- Moisturize hair and promote its growth
- Facilitate wound healing
- Be an effective emulsifier in the formulation of soaps and quick-drying oils
- Exhibit anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothe acne and reduce chances of future outbreaks
- Promote moisture retention in skin and hair
- Make oils feel thinner in consistency when used in an oil blend, thus being beneficial for use on acne-prone skin
ALPHA-LINOLENIC ACID (OMEGA-3):
- Lessen inflammation
- Control blood clotting on the skin
- Soothe joint pain and ease stiffness to improve flexibility
- Exhibit anti-oxidant activity
- Delay the appearance of aging
- Repair and improve the appearance of damaged tissue such as scars, acne, and wrinkles
- Protect skin and hair against environmental toxins such as those found in air pollution
- Exhibit anti-oxidant properties
- Prevent cellular damage
- Protect skin and hair against environmental toxins
- Repair skin damage and signs of aging caused by UV radiation, hormones, or acne
- Reduce hyperpigmentation caused by UV radiation, hormones, or acne
- Make skin appear exceptionally younger
- Stimulate the regeneration of skin
- Boost skin’s collagen and elastin production to increase thickness, elasticity, firmness, softness, and smoothness
- Hydrate skin by reducing water loss
- Have antiseptic, antifungal, antipyretic and antihistamine properties
- Relieve redness and swelling
- Be one of the two main active constituents derived from Neem seed kernels
- Protect the Neem tree with its insecticidal and fungicidal compounds
- Determine the quality of the Neem Carrier Oil, depending on its percentage
It is used for soothing red, itchy & inflamed skin. Neem oil is the best substitute for anti-aging products & works as an agent skin damage that is caused by UV rays. It restores skin moisture, enhances elasticity, smooth wrinkles & heal cracks. It reduces skin redness & makes skin healthy. It can unclog the pores. It eliminates acne-causing bacteria, tightening the pores & making skin tone even.
It is used in hair as it removes dandruff & balances hair’s natural pH level. It detangles hair & prevents hair thinning that is caused by pollution, stress or medicines. It moisturizes the scalp & repairs split ends.
It is used in medicines as it prevents & eliminates fungal infections. It soothes irritation & remove bacteria. It can be applied to wounds as neem oil reduces inflammation.
Neem oil is obtained from the fruits or seeds by cold-pressing or steam distillation. The color of the neem oil ranges from golden yellow, yellowish-brown, reddish-brown, dark brown, greenish-brown, and bright red.
- It is used to soothe skin problems like inflammation & reduces feverish body temperature; it eliminates joint & muscle pain. It restores the moisture of the face that makes skin healthy & young.
- It is used for hair as it treats various hair & scalp problems.
- It is used for treating nails as it treats infections.
- It is used in medicines as it soothes areas affected by cuts, wounds or mosquito bites.
Guide to Neem Oil Varieties & Their Benefits:
|Neem Oil variety||Country of Origin||Benefits|
|Neem Carrier Oil||India|
- Consult a doctor before use if pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication.
- Keep away from children.
- Do patch test before use.