About Moringa Butter :
- It is a blend of vegetable & moringa oil.
- It has the highest oxidative stability.
- It has rejuvenating & radiance-enhancing effects on the hair & the skin.
- It is used in skin & hair products.
- It is used on the skin as it reduces the fine lines. Dark circles, puffiness, blackheads & blemishes. It promotes the look of the skin.
- It is used in hair as it naturally cleanses, moisturizes & conditions hair.
- It helps the body to relax; it has a pleasant, sedative fragrance that promotes well-being.
Moringa butter is a blend of vegetable oil & moringa oil; it is derived from the seed of Moringa oleifera tree also known as “The Drum stick Tree”. It has more than 200 names.
Visit product page Moringa butter is a well-established manufacturer, supplier and exporter.
Let’s know about the constituents of moringa butter:
OLEIC ACIDS (OMEGA 9):
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth
- Boost immunity
- Exhibit anti-oxidant properties
- Prevent joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain
- Impact the hardness or softness of the butter
- Function as an emollient, a surfactant, and a lubricant
- Condition the skin and hair for a smoother feel, making it a popular ingredient in moisturizers and hair care products
- Exhibit thickening and opacifying properties in clear liquid formulations
- Soothe dryness and protect skin against the abuse of the elements
- Be gentle on sensitive skin
- Replenish the skin’s moisture barrier
- Promote moisture retention
- Have emollient properties
- Soften hair without leaving a greasy or sticky residue
- Be the most common saturated fatty acid
- Have cleansing properties that purge dirt, sweat, and excess sebum from hair and skin
- Be an ideal emulsifying agent that binds water and oil
- Help products remain potent when stored for long periods of time
- Condition and protect hair from damage without diminishing luster or making it feel heavy
- Have exceptional cleansing properties
- Soften skin
- Provides the butter with a solid consistency
LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA-6 FATTY ACID/VITAMIN F) is known to:
- Moisturize hair and promote its growth
- Facilitate wound healing
- Be an effective emulsifier in the formulation of soaps and quick-drying oils
- Exhibit anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothe acne and reduce chances of future outbreaks
- Promote moisture retention in skin and hair
- Make oils feel thinner in consistency when used in an oil blend, thus being beneficial for use on acne-prone skin
- Soothe and promote the healing of skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis
- Slow the look of premature aging
- Protect skin against damage caused by UV radiation
- Slow the appearance of aging by smoothing wrinkles and fine lines
- Stimulate production of collagen
- Stimulate cells regeneration to keep skin healthy, strong, and firm
- Facilitate faster healing of wound
- Protect skin against toxins and bacteria and promotes cell production, thus boosting immunity
- Lighten unwanted blemishes and dark spots, thus balancing skin tone to create an even glow
- Slow the production of oil in the skin and clears pores, thereby preventing acne breakouts
Moringa seeds are cold-pressed & they undergo high pressure; after that, the oil is released. The moringa oil is in a light color. This oil is processed with hydrogenated oils then it gets the butter-like consistency & it is melted at a high point.
- It makes skin rich, velvety-soft moisture & exfoliation.
- It doesn’t make skin greasy, tacky or sticky.
- It has an antiseptic property that makes it best cleanser for cuts, wounds & bruises. It helps to tighten the skin & removes the dirt, oil & other impurities.
- It is gentle for use on dry, oily, acne-prone & sensitive skin.
- It has protective emollience that helps the skin to maintain moisture & harsh effects of the pollution.
- It has the nourishing property that supports the health of the skin i.e. signs of aging, flaking, tenderness & itchiness.
- It has rejuvenating effects; it reduces the fine lines, puffiness, dark circles & blemishes. It helps to promote the look of the skin.
- It is used in hair as it naturally cleanses, moisturizes & conditions; it nourishes, repair damage & revitalizes the look.
- It has a soothing quality that is known to relax the body.
- It has a pleasant, sedative fragrance that promotes a sense of well-being.
- Keep away from children.
- Consult a doctor if pregnant or nursing.
- Do the patch test before use.