About Lemon Tree:
This tree is native to South Africa. The leaves of the tree are dark green & in oval shape. This tree grows up to 6 meters (20 feet). It has aromatic flowers that are in pink or white color. Unripe lemons are in green color but they become yellow when they ripen.
- Lemon oil is also known by the name ‘Liquid Sunshine’.
- It has anti-microbial properties.
- It is used in Ayurveda medicines for many years.
- It has purifying & cleansing properties.
- It boosts the energy & metabolism, enhances the mood & treats the infection.
Lemon is in yellow color that’s why it is known as Liquid Sunshine’. Its scent is refreshing. Lemon word is derived from the Arabic word ‘Laimun’ or ‘Limun’ Persian word meaning ‘citrus fruit’. The lemon tree is small & evergreen. Earlier, it was grown for the purpose of decoration. This tree is native to Asia but this was used by Egyptians & Romans also for treating diseases. It has anti-bacterial & antiseptic properties. It was used to protect from the ravages of scurvy & deficiencies of the vitamin.
In Ayurveda medicines fruit & essential oil is used from ancient times as it treats many diseases. It is used in perfumes, in culinary & in relieving mental exhaustion. It is used in workplaces to improve the focus & efficiency of the employees.
Lemon has active chemical components that have many therapeutic benefits. It is widely used in cosmetics, aromatherapy & massage. It has many healing benefits that can be attributed to the oil’s different properties.
Visit product page Lemon oil is a well-established manufacturer, supplier and exporter.
A-Pinene is known to exhibit the following activity:
Camphene is known to exhibit the following activity:
Sabinene is known to exhibit the following activity:
Myrcene is known to exhibit the following activity:
Linalool is known to exhibit the following activity:
Limonene is known to exhibit the following activity:
Nerol is known to exhibit the following activity:
Neral is known to exhibit the following activity:
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth
- Boost immunity
- Exhibit antioxidant properties
- Prevent joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain
It is used after the dilution only. It boosts circulation, metabolism & digestive function. It is known for relieving constipation & reducing blood pressure. It soothes inflammation & helps in easing the discomfort of arthritis.
It has anti-bacterial properties that can sanitize the wounds & objects. It has astringent properties that regenerate dull complexion. It has many vitamins that boost immunity by restoring the body.
It is used in aromatherapy; it is well-known for reducing fever, flu & throat infection. It clear the passage of the nasal & helps in easier breathing. It is used to enhance energy & concentration.
Lemon oil is obtained by the cold pressing the fresh fruit peels. For 1lb lemon oil 1000 lemons are used.
- Lemon oil has many uses that range from medicines to cosmetics. This oil is found & used in many forms i.e. oils, gels, lotions, soaps, shampoos & sprays.
- Lemon oil is diluted & used in cosmetic products; it provides many health benefits i.e. complexion looks vibrant. It is added to the massage blends &used in relaxing baths, moisturizes the chapped skin, boosts energy & enhances the mood.
- It is used in creams or lotions as it reduces the appearance of the cellulite. It acts as a tightening & toning astringent as it reduces the amount of oil production.
- It is used in hair products, it makes hairs strong & healthy. It makes hair shiny & removes dandruff. It can be diluted with apple cider vinegar to balance the oil production on the scalp.
- In aromatherapy, it is used to relieve flu & cold symptoms and stress. It clears the nasal passages & lungs. It also releases the feeling of irritation as it uplifts the mood. It is also used for improving concentration.
- It is used in relieving allergies. It can be added to the natural homemade scented candles.
It acts as a natural disinfectant & has antiseptic quality. There are different types of lemon oils. Let’s know about it:
- Smooth dry skin
- Relieve fatigue
- Boost energy
Lemon (Sicily) Essential Oil
- Enhance metabolism
- Tone the body
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Balance oil production
Lemon (Natural Blend) Essential Oil
- Relieve gas
- Reduce fever
- Balance moods and emotions
- Promote easy breathing
Lemon 5 Fold (Natural Blend) Essential Oil
- Purify air and surfaces
- Energize the mind
- Enhance focus
- Cosmetic applications
- Scenting soaps and candles
Lemon Organic Essential Oil
- Relieve cold and flu symptoms
- Tighten skin
- Clear nasal passages
- Improve concentration
Pregnant & breastfeeding women should avoid or consult a doctor before use. Keep away from the children. If it is used without dilution then it can cause irritation. After applying this oil never go in the sun as it can sensitize the skin to UV rays. Don’t use this oil near eyes, inner nose & ears or near sensitive area of skin.