About Coconut Oil :
Coconut oil stimulates the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair. It reduces the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines. This oil eliminates dandruff and thereby support hair growth. It prevent the spread of harmful bacteria, making it effective for use on acne-prone skin
- Coconut is quite different from other fruits as it has more water.
- Coconut oil is used in different beauty products all over the world.
- Coconut word is derived from the Portuguese & Spanish word meaning “skull” or “head” as it resembles a human head.
- It has many benefits that’s why it is used in cosmetics.
- It is used for treating infection & illnesses, heals wounds & protects the skin from blemishes.
Coconut is also known as cocos nucifers; Coconut is quite different from other fruits as it has more water. It has many benefits. Coconut belongs to the palm family & it belongs to the cocoa genus.
Visit product page Coconut oil is a well-established manufacturer, supplier and exporter.
Let’s know about its chemical constituents of coconut oil:
- Assimilate quickly and completely into the body, as it is a Medium-Chain Triglyceride (Saturated Fat)
- Eliminate and prevent various viruses
- Exhibit smoothing properties and textures when used in body butter, soaps and salves
CAPRIC ACID AND CAPRYLIC ACID:
- Assimilate quickly and completely into our bodies, as they are Medium-Chain Triglycerides (Saturated Fats)
- Contribute antimicrobial and antifungal properties
- Stimulate hair follicles with natural proteins
- Repair and strengthen damaged hair while adding shine
- Prevent the spread of harmful bacteria, making it effective for use on acne-prone skin
- Moisturize hair and promote its growth
- Facilitate wound healing
- Be effective emulsifiers in the formulation of soaps and quick-drying oils
- Exhibit anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothe acne and reduce chances of future outbreaks
- Promote moisture retention in skin and hair
- Make oils feel thinner in consistency, thus being beneficial for use on acne-prone skin
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth
- Boost immunity
- Exhibit antioxidant properties
- Prevent joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain
- Contribute scent and antioxidant properties to Coconut Oil
- Soothe inflammation
- Repair dry, damaged skin
- Improve skin elasticity, especially for prematurely aging skin
- Enhance moisture levels in skin
- Protect skin against UV rays
- Enhance skin cell growth
- Boost circulation to skin
- Increase hair growth
- Eliminate harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi
- Offer intense moisture
- Condition the hair and eliminate dandruff
- Boost hair growth
It is used in cosmetics as it can penetrate the skin easily & has small size molecules; it can be easily absorbed into the skin. It doesn’t clog pores. It locks the moisture to soften the skin & cool skin.
It is used in the cream ass it soothes & cools irritated areas of the skin. it soothes sunburns & blisters, removes dead skin & promotes healthier skin.
It is used in boosting metabolism & promotes the burning of energy. It controls blood pressure & cholesterol. It improves digestion & insulin secretion & controls blood sugar. It promotes stress relief when used in massage.
It is extracted by the cold-pressed method. This oil is also known as the “Dirty Oil” or “Poor Man’s Oil”.
- This oil cleanses & nourishes the skin & makes it soft & silky. Coconut also heals & relaxes the body when used in massage; it hydrates the skin & locks the moisture in it. It moisturizes & reduces the signs of aging.
- It can be used as a substitute for cosmetic products. You can use it as a makeup remover. It can be melted & blended, then used in lip balm. It eliminates & prevents the growth of hair. It eliminates body odor.
- It can be used in hair as it protects the scalp from dryness & formation of dandruff. It can be used for preventing the skin from irritation after shaving.
- It is used in medicines as it has antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties. It balances blood pressure & hormone levels. It soothes wounds & burns.
Guide to Coconut Oil Varieties & Their Benefits:
|Oregano Oil variety||Country of Origin||Benefits|
|Coconut Carrier Oil(Virgin)||Philippines|
|Coconut Carrier Oil (RBD)||Malaysia|
|Coconut Fractionated Carrier Oil Medium- Chain Triglyceride 60/40||Malaysia|
|Coconut Organic Carrier Oil (Refined)||Philippines|
|Coconut Virgin Organic Carrier Oil||Philippines|
- Consult a doctor before use if pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication.
- Keep away from children