About Cocoa Butter :
Cocoa Butter has antioxidant properties that slow the look of aging and boost circulation. This butter melts at body temperature & works naturally as it soothes dry & sensitive skin. It reduces & prevents scars & unwanted marks. It is also known for protecting UV radiation.
Cocoa or Cacao tree has beans that are used to derive natural fat.
The raw & unprocessed beans are called cacao & after the beans are harvested & processed they are called cocoa.
This butter melts at body temperature & works naturally as it soothes dry & sensitive skin. It reduces & prevents scars & unwanted marks. It is also known for protecting UV radiation.
It is used for hair as it moisturizes strands & makes them manageable. It repairs damaged hair & replenishes the natural oil & reduces frizz.
It is used in medicines as it has an anti-inflammatory moisturizer that provides relief to the skin that irritation, redness & swelling. It enhances the body’s immunity as it provides relaxation.
It gives chocolate consistency & melting property. Cocoa or Cacao tree has beans that are used to derive natural fat. Its name is derived from the Mayan term ‘Xocolatl’ alike chocolate that is derived from the cacao tree. The raw &unprocessed beans are called cacao & after the beans are harvested & processed they are called cocoa.
Visit product page Cocoa Butter is a well-established manufacturer, supplier and exporter.
Let’s know about its chemical constituents:
OLEIC ACIDS (OMEGA 9):
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth
- Boost immunity
- Exhibit anti-oxidant properties
- Prevent joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain
- Impact the hardness or softness of the butter
- Have cleansing properties that purge dirt, sweat, and excess sebum from hair and skin
- Be an ideal emulsifying agent that binds water and oil
- Help products remain potent when stored for long periods of time
- Condition and protect hair from damage without diminishing luster or making it feel heavy
- Have exceptional cleansing properties
- Soften skin
- Provides the butter with a solid consistency
- Have emollient properties
- Soften hair without leaving a greasy or sticky residue
- Be the most common saturated fatty acid
LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA 6/Vitamin F):
- Moisturize hair and promote its growth
- Facilitate wound healing
- Be an effective emulsifier in the formulation of soaps and quick-drying oils
- Exhibit anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothe acne and reduce chances of future outbreaks
- Promote moisture retention in skin and hair
- Make oils feel thinner in consistency when used in an oil blend, thus being beneficial for use on acne-prone skin
- Soothe and promote the healing of skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis
- Slow the look of premature aging
- Enhance and promote muscle gain/mass by boosting the body’s inflammatory responses
- Boost immunity
- Ease symptoms of depression
- Soothe pain and discomfort associated with arthritis
- Reduce weight
- Protect skin against damage caused by UV radiation
- Slow the appearance of aging by smoothing wrinkles and fine lines
- Stimulate the production of collagen
- Stimulate cells regeneration to keep skin healthy, strong, and firm
- Facilitate faster healing of wounds
- Protect skin against toxins and bacteria and promotes cell production, thus boosting immunity
- Lighten unwanted blemishes and dark spots, thus balancing skin tone to create an even glow
- Slow the production of oil in the skin and clears pores, thereby preventing acne breakouts
- Exhibit anti-oxidant properties
- Promote collagen synthesis that gives skin a smoother appearance
- Help reduce and soothe damage caused by ultraviolet radiation
- Brighten and even out skin tone
- Shield skin from the noticeable effects of pollution
- Significantly improve skin’s moisture content, thus sustaining a youthful look for a longer period of time
- Have antioxidant properties that slow the look of aging and boost circulation
- Repair scarred and blemished skin
- Prevent moisture loss from skin and hair
- Offer soothing relief to skin that has been burned
- Deeply cleanse pores and balance oil production
- Boost the body’s ability to clot blood, thereby facilitating the healing of wounds and bruises
- Reduce swelling and bruising
- Helping prevent acne and reduce the appearance of scars caused by acne
- Slow the look of aging by preventing wrinkles
- Regenerate hair strands and promote regrowth
ALPHA-LINOLENIC ACID (OMEGA-3):
- Lessen inflammation
- Control blood clotting on the skin
- Soothe joint pain and ease stiffness to improve flexibility
- Have skin lightening properties
- Effectively soften dry, brittle hair
- Ease frizzy hair
- Have anti-inflammatory properties
- Exhibit anti-aging effects
- Improve blood circulation
This butter melts at body temperature & works naturally as it soothes dry & sensitive skin. It reduces & prevents scars & unwanted marks. It is also known for protecting UV radiation. It is rich in vitamins & antioxidants that make it ideal for skin health & helps in relieving the itchiness & chapping. It creates the protective barrier between skin & impurities that allow the skin to retain the moisture & restore the health. It diminishes the appearance of the aging as it enhances the skin’s moisture & collagen production. It averts the skin sensitivities, damage & degeneration. It penetrates into the skin for offering hydration. It has photo-protective properties that protect skin from harmful UV rays.
It is used for hair as it moisturizes strands & makes them manageable. It repairs damaged hair & replenishes the natural oil & reduces frizz. It soothes the itchy, inflamed & flaky conditions of the scalp. It is an effective hot-oil treatment. It reduces frizz, adds shine & boosts thickness.
It is used in medicines as it has an anti-inflammatory moisturizer that provides relief to the skin that irritation, redness & swelling. It enhances the body’s immunity as it provides relaxation. It enhances the immunity of the body as it is known for promoting relaxation. It is effective for soothing burns & infections.
This butter is extracted by the cold-pressed method. Its solid remains are processed to make cocoa powder.
Cocoa oil quality & Properties:
It can be directly applied to the skin to hydrate & prevent dryness. It is beneficial for removing dead skin cells & reducing stretch marks, scars & signs of aging.
It can be applied to the skin directly as a lip balm as it heals chapped lips & protects from harmful UV radiation.
It can be applied to the skin afflicted with rashes & burns. It reduces the blemishes & softens the skin. It promotes skin health & elasticity; smoothens the rough patches of skin. It is used in a natural manicure as it can moisture & soften dry cuticles.
It is used in hair as it can reduce the frizz. It prevents the feeling greasy & heavy feeling. It reduces dandruff & adds shine to the hair.
It is used in medicines as it soothes wounds, burns & skin conditions. It can b used in therapeutic massage.
Guide to Cocoa Butter Varieties & Their Benefits:
|Cocoa Butter Varieties||Benefits|
|COCOA BUTTER (POYA BRAND)|
|COCOA BUTTER – ULTRA REFINED – DEODORIZED|
|COCOA BUTTER – PURE PRIME PRESSED – CRUDE|
|COCOA ORGANIC BUTTER|
- Keep away from children.
- Do a patch test before use.
- Consult a doctor if pregnant or breastfeeding.