About Cinnamon Oil :
Cinnamon oilenhances circulation, thereby allowing the body and hair to receive the required amounts of oxygen, vitamins, and minerals to sustain the health. It reduces menstrual cramps & reduces heavy menstrual flow. It boosts circulation & promotes the body’s anti-inflammatory response. It promotes the dilation of pores.
- Cinnamon tree is derived from the tree that has two botanical names: Cinnamomumzeylanicum and Cinnamomumvervun.
- Cinnamon oil is obtained from the bark & leaves of the tree.
- It is used in aromatherapy as it diminishes depression, faintness & strengthens the immunity.
- It is used in cosmetics as it calms dry skin, relieves pain & stiffness in the joints & muscles, and revives the skin tone & more.
- It is used in medicines as it reduces inflammation, eliminates viruses, boosts immunity & improves metabolic function.
Cinnamon tree is derived from the tree that has two botanical names: Cinnamomumzeylanicum and Cinnamomumvervun. It is used in spices for a long time.
Visit product page Cinnamon oil is a well-established manufacturer, supplier and exporter.
Let’s know about the chemical constituents of cinnamon oil:
- Be responsible for Cinnamon’s characteristic warming and comforting scent
- Exhibit anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial properties
- Be a fragrance agent
- Have the sweet, peppery, balsamic, spicy, and floral scent that is characteristic of Cinnamon
- Be commonly used as a fixative in manufactured perfumes
- Repel and prevent insect infestations
- Enhance circulation, thereby allowing the body and hair to receive the required amounts of oxygen, vitamins, and minerals to sustain the health of each
- Soothe ulcers and related pain
- Address gastric pain
- Reduce the chances of developing sores
- Exhibit anti-septic, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic properties
- Eliminate bacteria
- Prevent the growth of many fungi
- Exhibit anti-oxidant properties
- Have a sweet, fruity, balsamic scent that is reminiscent of Cloves
It is used in aromatherapy as it diminishes the depression, faintness & exhaustion. It relaxes the body & relieves joint pain. It strengthens the immune system & reduces the symptoms of cold & flu. It enhances the function of the digestive system. It has calming & tonic effects. It can reduce the nervous tension; it enhances memory & reduces memory loss.
It is used in cosmetics as it calms the dry skin & alleviates the pain & aches. It has antibacterial properties & antioxidant properties.
It is used in medicines as it reduces the inflammation & boosts immunity. It enhances circulation & pain relief that improves metabolism. It has carminative properties that’s why it helps in alleviating digestion problems.
It is extracted by the steam distillation method from the different parts of the plant.
- It is used in aromatherapy as its scent diffuses irritability, unhealthy cravings due to overeating. It relieves the symptoms of cold & sneezing.
- It is used in cosmetics as it soothes dry skin. It has therapeutic & rejuvenating properties.
- It is used in natural face wash as it enhances skin health by reducing inflammation, redness & swelling; it eliminates the harmful bacteria & soothes infection.
- It is used in medicines as it has warming properties that’s why it is used for soothing skin & muscles. It is used in the anti-septic massage blend.
- It reduces menstrual cramps & reduces heavy menstrual flow. It boosts circulation & promotes the body’s anti-inflammatory response. It promotes the dilation of pores.
Guide to Cinnamon Oil Varieties & Their Benefits:
|Cinnamon Oil variety||Country of Origin||Benefits|
|Cinnamon bark essential oil (madagascar) & organic||Madagascar|
|Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil & Organic||Sri Lanka|
- Consult a doctor before use if pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication.
- Keep away from children