About Cedarwood Oil:
Cedarwood Oil’s energizing scent helps to deodorize and freshen indoor environments, while also helping to repel insects.It helps to stabilize other impulses and contractions that may be experienced at this time, such as nausea and cramps.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil is steam distilled from the wood of the Cedar tree, of which there are numerous species.
- Used in aromatherapy applications, Cedarwood Essential Oil helps to deodorize indoor environments, repel insects, prevent the development of mildew, improve cerebral activity, relax the body, enhance concentration, decrease hyperactivity, reduce harmful stress, ease tension, clear the mind, and encourage the onset of quality sleep
- Used cosmetically on the skin, Cedarwood Essential Oil can help soothe irritation, inflammation, redness, and itchiness, as well as dryness that leads to cracking, peeling, or blistering
- Used in hair, Cedarwood Oil is known to cleanse and enhance circulation to the scalp, tighten the follicles, stimulate healthy growth, reduce thinning, and slow hair loss
- Used medicinally, Cedarwood Essential Oil is reputed to protect the body against harmful bacteria, facilitate wound-healing, address the discomforts of muscle aches, joint pain or stiffness, soothe coughs as well as spasms, support the health of the organs, regulate menstruation, and stimulate circulation
Cedarwood Essential Oil is steam distilled from the wood of the Cedar tree, of which there are several species, such as Cedrusatlantica, Cedrusdeodara, Juniperus Mexicana, and Juniperusvirginiana that are commonly recognized as Atlas, Himalayan, Texan, and Virginian Cedarwood, respectively.
Visit product page Cedarwood Oil is a well-established manufacturer, supplier and exporter.
Throughout history, Cedarwood Essential Oil has been used by various religions, such as Native American and Tibetan communities, to address diseases ranging from minor discomforts, including coughs and hiccups, to more severe illnesses. In Ancient Egypt, Cedarwood Oil’s antimicrobial and insecticidal characteristics made it valuable for use in mummifying procedures. In these and other societies, Cedarwood is also known to relax the body and mind, making it ideal for use in religious ceremonies and spiritual practices, such as communal prayer and independent meditation. It is used for cosmetic applications.
Cedarwood Oil Benefits
- It is used in aromatherapy applications, Cedarwood Essential Oil is known for its sweet and woody fragrance, which has been characterized as warm, comforting, and sedative, thus naturally promoting stress relief
- Cedarwood Oil’s energizing scent helps to deodorize and freshen indoor environments, while also helping to repel insects. The soothing scent of Cedarwood Oil is reputed to reduce harmful stress and ease tension, which in turn promotes the body’s rest, helps to clear the mind, and subsequently encourages the onset of quality sleep that is both restorative and reparative.
- It is used cosmetically on the skin, Cedarwood Oil can help soothe irritation, inflammation, redness, and itchiness, as well as dryness that leads to cracking, peeling, or blistering. By regulating sebum production, eliminating acne-causing bacteria, and exhibiting a protective astringent property.
- It is used in hair, Cedarwood Oil is known to cleanse the scalp, removing excess oil, dirt, and dandruff. It enhances circulation to the scalp and tightens the follicles, which helps stimulate healthy growth and thereby helps reduce thinning by slowing hair loss.
- It is used medicinally, Cedarwood Essential Oil’s antiseptic properties are reputed to protect the body against harmful bacteria that are known to cause fungal infections, which can be destructive to the skin and general health.
- Cedarwood Oil is reputed to exhibit an emmenagogue property that regulates menstruation by naturally stimulating circulation, thus benefiting women who suffer from irregular cycles.
- It helps to stabilize other impulses and contractions that may be experienced at this time, such as nausea and cramps
Kumkumadi Tailam is made from an herbal paste of over 21 herbs. Almost all the Ayurvedic herbs useful for skin are used as Kumkumadi oil ingredients. These ingredients are first made into a decoction. Then, sesame oil is added as the base oil to absorb the potent energy of the herbs.
- Add a few drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil to a diffuser to soothe asthma, coughing, congestion, a buildup of phlegm, and other respiratory discomforts that make it difficult to breathe easily. Deeply inhaling its scent is known to facilitate relaxed respiration and encourage sleep.
- Dilute Cedarwood Oil in a light carrier oil, a regular face wash, or a moisturizer, such as a face cream or body lotion to soothe blemishes, diminish their appearance, and reduce the chance of experiencing future breakouts.
- To naturally reduce hair loss, Cedarwood Essential Oil can be diluted in a regular shampoo and conditioner before being applied as usual in the shower.
- To soothe pain, aches, stiffness, and inflammation, Cedarwood Essential Oil can be diluted with a carrier oil of personal preference and massaged into the affected areas.
Guide to Cedarwood Oil Varieties & Benefits:
|Cedarwood Oil varieties||Country of Origin||Benefits|
|Cedarwood essential oil (atlas) Cedrusatlantica||Morocco|| |
|Cedarwood essential oil (Chinese) Cupressusfunebris||China|| |
|Cedarwood Essential Oil (Himalayan) Cedrusdeodora||India|
|Cedarwood Essential Oil (Texas) Juniperusashei / mexicana||USA|
|Cedarwood Essential Oil (Virginian) Juniperusvirginiana||USA|
|Cedarwood Organic Essential Oil (Atlas) Cedrusatlantica||Morocco|
Saffron, Manjistha, Yashtimadhu (Indian liquorice), Chandana (Sandalwood), Laksha, Daruharidra (Tree turmeric), Vetiver, Padmaka (Indian lotus), Nilotpala (Indian Water Lily), Vata or Banyan, Kamala Kesara (lotus stamen), Dashamoola (10 medicinal roots), Bilva (Bael), Agnimantha, Shyonaka, Gambhari, Patala, Shalaparni, Prishnaparni, Gokshura, Brihati, Kantakari, Madhuka, Pattanga
- It can trigger allergic responses.
- It can cause breathing problems, rashes & redness on the skin.
- Do the patch test before use.
- Consult doctor before use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.