About Castor Oil :
Castor Oil feels thinner in consistency when used in an oil blend
- “Palma Christi” or “Hand of Christ” are the monikers of castor oil.
- In ancient times castor seeds or beans were used for birth control.
- It is used in cosmetics & medicines for repairing hair, it softens & soothe skin & eases pain.
- It is used in pharmaceuticals & perfumes; in the production of soaps, cosmetics & massage oils as it has moisturizing properties.
Castor oil is known as “The Father of Holistic Medicine” “Palma Christi” or “Hand of Christ” are the monikers of castor oil. It is used in cosmetics & medicines & promoting growth.
Visit product page Castor Oil is a well-established manufacturer, supplier and exporter.
Let’s know about the chemical constituents of castor oil:
- Relieve pain caused by muscle aches and joint pain
- Soothe itching, swelling, inflammation, cuts, and fungal infections
- Fight acne-causing bacteria and relieve acne-prone skin
- Exhibit antimicrobial activity
- Clear congestion
- Boost circulation
- Boost hair growth
- Soften and hydrate both hair and skin with deep moisture while repairing breakage
- Balance hormones
- Eliminate bodily toxins by supporting the lymphatic system
- Makes up almost 90% of Castor Oil
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer and stronger hair
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth
- Boost immunity
- Exhibit antioxidant properties
- Prevent joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain
- Moisturize hair and promote its growth
- Facilitate wound healing
- Be effective emulsifiers in the formulation of soaps and quick-drying oils
- Exhibit anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothe acne and reduce chances of future outbreaks
- Promote moisture retention in skin and hair
- Make oils feel thinner in consistency, thus being beneficial for use on acne-prone skin
- Lessen inflammation
- Control blood clotting
- Soothe joint pain and ease stiffness to improve flexibility
- Be an essential Omega-3 Fatty Acid
- Have cleansing properties that purge dirt, sweat and excess sebum from hair and skin
- Be an ideal emulsifying agent that binds water and oil
- Help products remain potent when stored for long periods of time
- Condition and protect hair from damage without diminishing luster or making it feel heavy
- Have exceptional cleansing properties
- Soften skin
- Having emollient properties
- Softening hair without leaving a greasy or sticky residue
- Being the most common saturated fatty acid
It stimulates the circulation by boosting the growth of hair. It has anti-fungal properties as it treats the scalp infection. It slows the appearance of grey hair.
It delays the signs of the aging as it moisturizes & soothes the skin & boosts elasticity. It slows the look of wrinkles & makes skin youthful & supple. It is used in medicines as it soothes skin inflammation caused by the dry skin, acne & sunburns.
It is extracted by the cold-pressed method. Its color is colorless or pale-yellow. It can be stored for up to 4 years.
- It is used in cosmetics as it reduces the signs of aging like fine lines & wrinkles. It stimulates the production of collagen.
- It is used in hair as it hydrates hair & makes them shiny & free from itchiness. It strengthens hairs to remove the number of breakage & repairs split ends that promote & maintains the growth of hair.
- It is used in medicines as it promotes fast healing as it boosts circulation & eliminates body toxin.
Guide to Castor Oil Varieties & Their Benefits:
|Castor Oil variety||Country of Origin||Benefits|
|Castor Organic Carrier Oil||India|
|Castor USP Carrier Oil||India|
|PEG 40 (Hydrogenated Castor Oil) Raw Material||Chile|
|Hydrogenated Castor Oil|
- Consult a doctor, if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep away from children.
- Do patch test.
- If allergic to pomegranate then avoid this oil.