About Carrot :
Carrot oil is beneficial for use in skin health products due to its anti-aging property that smooth’s the appearance of wrinkles and balances skin’s oil production and balances skin’s oil production. It reduces or relieves the symptoms of skin ailments such as eczema, psoriasis, weeping sores, ulcers, boils, and carbuncles when used in a massage or bath blend.
- Carrot oil is obtained by the steam distillation method from the dry seeds of the carrot.
- It is used in aromatherapy as it stimulates circulation. It has a warm, earthy, woody & herbaceous scent; it diminishes the feeling of fatigue, weakness, stress & anxiety.
- It is used in cosmetics as it improves skin discoloration, tones muscles & tightens skin. It removes toxins from the body, boosts immunity, joints inflammation & reduces muscle.
- It is used in medicines as it lowers blood pressure, facilitates the infected skin & wounds & alleviates ailments caused by viruses.
Carrot seed oil is derived from the dry seeds from the wild carrot or ‘Queen Anne’s Lace’ (Europe). Carrot seed essential oil is mistaken for carrot seed carrier oil & carrot carrier oil. It is obtained by instilling a vegetable oil with a cold-pressed method. One oil is imbued with the seeds & the other with roots.
Visit product page Carrot oil is a well-established manufacturer, supplier and exporter.
It is used in aromatherapy as it has stimulant properties that enhance circulation. It raises energy levels & promote readiness. It excites the release of digestive solutions.
It is used in aromatherapy as it stimulates circulation. It has a warm, earthy, woody & herbaceous scent; it diminishes the feeling of fatigue, weakness, stress & anxiety. It supports the performance & efficiency of the digestive system.
It is used as a tonic to tone muscles, tissues & enhance their strength & function. It removes body toxins. This oil helps in increasing immunity, reducing muscle & joint inflammation.
Carrot seed oil works as a helping & protecting agent that improves skin health & also restores broken skin that is revealed to pollution. It stimulates the growth of new tissue & new skin; promotes a clearer & toned complexion. It contributes moisture as it relieves skin irritation.
It is used in hair as it strongly conditions the scalp & hair to fix split ends. It repairs hair health.
It is used in medicines as it lowers the blood pressure. It relieves sore throats & promotes health. It is beneficial for alleviating ailments. It has diuretic characteristics.
It is extracted from the roots by the steam distillation method. It is thick & has golden-brown to amber-brown to olive color. It has a great fragrance that is like earthy, woody & rich.
- It is used in aromatherapy as it makes a stress-relieving blend. It reduces sensations of anxiety, improves attention & increases metabolism.
- It is used in cosmetics as it is directly applied to the skin after dilution as it repairs the skin damage.
- It is used in DIY products.
- It is used in medicines as it provides relief from the abdominal discomforts like menstrual cramps & water retention.
Guide to Carrot Oil Varieties & Benefits:
|Carrot Oil variety||Country of Origin||Benefits|
|CARROT SEED ESSENTIAL OIL (STEAM DISTILLED)||India|
- Consult a doctor if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep away from the children under the age of 7.
- Do the patch test before use.