About Cardamom Oil:
Cardamom Oil is also known as summer jasmine, poet’s jasmine, white jasmine, true jasmine or jessamine, and is particularly valued by gardeners throughout the temperate world for the intense fragrance of its flowers in summer.
- The cardamom word is derived from the Greek word kardamon and amōmon, meaning kardamōmon.
- It is used in aromatherapy as it helps in increasing the airflow to the lungs & improves breathing.
- It also enhances the ability of the body to using oxygen exercise.
- It is used for curing stomach problems gas and constipation.
Cardamom oil is obtained from the seeds of the cardamom plant by the steam distillation method. It is used by the Egyptians from ancient times. It is used in medicines. The cardamom word is derived from the Greek word kardamon and amōmon, meaning kardamōmon. Its aroma characteristics are spicy, rich, warm, aromatic, and slightly woody.
Visit product page Cardamom oil is a well-established manufacturer, supplier and exporter.
Let’s know about the cardamom Oil.
- It has properties like antiseptic, antimicrobial, aphrodisiac, astringent, digestive, stomachic, and stimulant. It is used in the pharmaceutical industries; it acts as antiseptic, antimicrobial, and digestive properties are being expected to grow at a significant rate in terms of value sales.
- It is full of antioxidants; it is used for curing a cold & cough and different respiratory problems that’s why it is used in medicines.
- It is used in aromatherapy as it helps in increasing the airflow to the lungs & improves breathing. It also enhances the ability of the body to using oxygen exercise.
- It is used in different cosmetics like perfumes, soaps, body washes, powders, and other as it has a distinct spicy & sweet scent.
Cardamom oil is obtained by the steam distillation of the seeds of Elettariacardamomum.
- It is used for curing stomach problems gas and constipation. Cardamom contains chemicals that are known to increase the movement of food through the intestine.
- It is used as a natural breath freshener.
- It is used for lowering blood pressure.
- It helps in flushing out toxins and keeps your internal systems clean.
- It helps in controlling blood sugar levels in the body.
- It boosts energy metabolism.
Guide to Cardamom Oil Varieties & Benefits:
|Cardamom Oil varieties||Country of Origin||Benefits|
Jasmine essential oil blends well with Bay, bergamot, black pepper, caraway, cedarwood, cinnamon, cloves, coriander, fennel, ginger, grapefruit, jasmine, lemon, lemongrass, litsea cubeba, mandarin, neroli, orange, palmarosa, patchouli, petitgrain, sandalwood, vetiver, and ylang ylang essential oils.
- Consult the doctor if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It can lead to miscarriage.
- It can hurt the fetus.
- Keep away from the children under 7.