About Avocado Oil :
Avocado oil enhances skin elasticity to prevent symptoms of premature aging, such as wrinkles. It has cleansing properties that purge dirt, sweat, and excess sebum from hair and skin. This oil balances metabolism & treats inflammation that is associated with arthritis. This oil has healing & regenerative properties.
- Avocado is known as the “vegetable butter” & “butter pea” as it has a high oil content.
- It is used in soap manufacturing as it has lathering & cleansing properties.
- It is used in cosmetics as it has a high rate of penetration & absorption & high vitamin content.
- It is used in moisturizers as it is less greasy comparatively & emulsifying properties.
Avocado tree is native to Mexico, Central & South America. Avocados are used in relieving diarrhea & prevent intestinal worms & healthy hair growth. Avocado is known as the “vegetable butter” & “butter pea” as it has a high oil content.
Visit product page Avocado oil is a well-established manufacturer, supplier and exporter.
Let’s know about some of the chemical constituents of Avocado oil. :
- Has emollient properties
- Soften hair without leaving a greasy or sticky residue
- Be the most common saturated fatty acid
- Delay the appearance of premature aging
- Moisturize and tighten the skin
- Promote the growth of shiny hair
- Enhance the brightness of the complexion
- Boost the growth of healthy-looking nails
- Enhance skin elasticity to prevent symptoms of premature aging, such as wrinkles
- Have cleansing properties that purge dirt, sweat, and excess sebum from hair and skin
- Be an ideal emulsifying agent that binds water and oil
- Help products remain potent when stored for long periods of time
- Condition and protect hair from damage without diminishing luster or making it feel heavy
- Have exceptional cleansing properties
- Soften skin
OLEIC ACIDS (OMEGA 9):
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth
- Boost immunity
- Exhibit antioxidant properties
- Prevent joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain
LINOLEIC ACIDS (OMEGA 6):
- Moisturize hair and promote its growth
- Facilitate wound healing
- Be an effective emulsifier in the formulation of soaps and quick-drying oils
- Exhibit anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothe acne and reduce chances of future outbreaks
- Promote moisture retention in skin and hair
- Make oils feel thinner in consistency when used in an oil blend, thus being beneficial for use on acne-prone skin
ALPHA-LINOLENIC ACID (OMEGA-3):
- Lessen inflammation
- Control blood clotting on the skin
- Soothe joint pain and ease stiffness to improve flexibility
- Enhance and promote muscle gain/mass by boosting the body’s inflammatory responses
- Boost immunity
- Ease symptoms of depression
- Soothe pain and discomfort associated with arthritis
- Reduce weight
GADOLEIC ACID (EICOSENOIC ACID):
- Have emollient properties
- Be non-comedogenic (does not block the skin’s pores)
- Be readily absorbed by the skin
- Balance the oil in the skin, making it less oily
Avocado oil is rich in vitamin as it has regenerating, rehydrating & treating skin enhancing the texture. This oil smooths wrinkles, tightens skin & diminishes the scars, age spots & Unwanted blemishes. It is also used on the skin that is dry, rough or irritated. It naturally treats insomnia & inflammation; it boosts the circulation when used in massages.
It is used in hair as it softens & straightens the strands while nourishing, hydrating & strengthening them. It stimulates the circulation of the hair follicles. This oil promotes healthier growth of the hair & prevents hair loss. This oil also protects hair from damage that is caused by the stressors.
It is used in medicines as it has anti-bacterial qualities. This oil balances metabolism & treats inflammation that is associated with arthritis. This oil has healing & regenerative properties; it repairs skin as it enhances the elasticity. It reduces the harmful effects of UV radiation or redness.
It is used in Ayurveda medicine as it reduces cholesterol, boosts libido, eases insomnia & more.
This oil is extracted by the cold-pressed method from the fruit.
- This oil is used as a moisturizer for dry & cracked skin like heels & cuticles. It makes the skin supple & smooth. It reduces the appearance of the fine lines around the eyes. This oil soothes the dryness & redness. It also reduces wrinkles & signs of aging.
- It is used in hair as it promotes growth & it can soothe itchiness as it eliminates dryness & dandruff. It stimulates circulation of the scalp & reduces hair fall.
- It is used in massage as it releases muscular discomfort & improves circulation. It also reduces pain or stiffness in joints & muscles; it boosts blood flow.
- It is used in medicines; it soothes discomforts of blisters, rashes & wounds. It boosts libido & eases insomnia.
Guide to Avocado Oil Varieties & Their Benefits:
|Avocado Oil variety||Country of Origin||Benefits|
|AVOCADO CARRIER OIL – COSMETIC GRADE – REFINED||Mexico|
|AVOCADO CARRIER OIL – EXTRA VIRGIN||Mexico|
- Consult a doctor before use if pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication.
- If allergic to nuts avoid.